fashion trends for this spring <3
As you might have already seen, animal print is everywhere. It’s a great way to colour your nails, or jeans or anything. But, just a piece of advice: for not looking too coloured, try to mix it with some pastel colours, or just white.
Tip no 2. :> Heel sneakers. They match both dresses and jeans. :>
High waist stuff. Perfect for special occasions, whether if it’s a party, or a conference, or anything not too ‘usual’. Try it with a white shirt.
Now, here is a NOT TO WEAR thing. Not only it’s too high, and you may seem like a hooker, but there’s also too much glitter. X_x
And now, take a day, just for you… And wear pink. ♥ Or any other colour you want. Just pick a day, any day of the week, to wear just one colour, all in PINK. ♥
THAT WAS ALL FOR THIS WEEK, ENJOY SPRING.
- Men’s Wardrobe Staples (dapsonsodipe.blogspot.com)
- Kruger’s fashion trends (vancouverdesi.com)
- Fashion do’s and don’ts for 2013 (geeklyglamurous.wordpress.com)
- Get the Look! Debra Messing (everydayfamily.com)
- Colour Blazers: So hot right now! (fashionreveller.com)
- Global Kids Fashion Week Round Up (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Quick and Simple Ways To Remodel Your Bedroom (epicahome.com)
- Singaporean Fashion Is The Rage This Year (dangerouslee.biz)
- Decorate with the latest home-fashion trends (yourtodaypublications.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Going Out Look: True Religion Misty Super Skinny Jeans in Baby Pink (denimblog.com)