Have a nice weekend sugars ♥
10 things to do this weekend
- At least 13 minutes of yoga. [~easy yoga, not hand stands or hanumanasana; but you could try dog or warrior pose]
- Watch a movie you wanted to see and had on your ‘to watch’ list for a long time or one you just heard about that launched at the cinema! You don’t necessary have to go and pay one of those expensive tickets, just search for it and i’m sure you will find it. There must be somebody who leaked it just after a short time of its appearance. And you can watch it just perfect from your comfy zone, no need for casual clothes.
- Read something, whether it’s a fantasy book, a historical one, a short story, a biography, a document about something etc. Anything will do!
- Take some funny selfies, that shall make you smile even on your own expense.
- Take a quick walk outside. It’s alright. I know at first you will say it’s silly to just go out on your own and walk around or just go to the mall, the park etc. But there is no need for somebody to take you out! You can have fun on your own so much better, because there is no one to tell you what to do. You could even take this one and mix it with number 3. Reading on a bench or on fresh grass, hmm tried that and it feels relaxing. Just go with the breeze.
- Talk to a stranger.
- Go buy yourself something, any bargain you find is a treasure to your mind. Welcome your inner peace of mind. ♥
- Do something on your very own, something you hate doing usually, even if it’s going to a crowded place or bungee jumping.
- Play with an animal, your or a stray one.
- Give something to somebody, that will make you feel and look like a better you. There is no need to be better than somebody else, just better than yourself. Stop envying, stop judging gay people or sad people, stop wishing old people or lonely ones were dead, stop killing bugs or hurting dogs and cats. Start healing, because as you will heal the others, you will heal yourself.