Versatile Blogger Award ♥
Well, hello, sugars ♥
I am so glad to find out i have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s my first time being nominated for this award and the joy is as boundless as it was for every award. ♥ First things, first! I want to thank to lovely Jess so much for nominating me, i appreciate it! – check her out, btw!
Display the award.
- Thank the person who gave this award. Once more, thankies Jess, your blog rocks!! xx ♥
- Share seven things about yourself… ♥
- Nominate other awesome bloggers! ♥
Well, in case i didn’t already make your head pop yet, here you are some other  things about moi. . . Maybe you’ll find yourself on here, either get bored or idk. . . well, anyway, make sure to check out Jess’s blog, my nominees blogs and mine too for more odd posts, with love, always. xx ♥
- I have been a vegetarian for 3 years and yes, you can get your proteins from stuff other than meat, too – and he*l yes, i love it! ☻ Though, don’t you think i am that healthy vegetarian type, oh no, i have a – rather too wide i would say – category of different types of food i eat at any time of the day. ☺
- I have insomnia.
- I loved Sims since the first time i played it and i am not too much of a gamer.
- I sometimes like to buy random decorative bargains and gift them to random people as well. ♥
- I love photography, there is no day when i go out, that goes by without a long walk and at least 2 stops for photography. Today i found another one of my fav – abandoned junkies ♥ Post coming up tomorrow, stay tuned and check out @zoeandthepeanutbutter aaand hope dream wait
- I love cactuses.
- The logo of my blog harmony respect purity was inspired from an amazing book, related to asian culture of course, that i have read and that i would also like to recommend to you! TEA MASTER BY Yasushi Inoue
- Just me Joana
- A trace of lace
- Grief poetry
- Simple Serenity
- Simple Repose
- Food on the table
- Oriana’s notes
- The bottom of a bottle
- Vintage45’s blog
- The August Clause