BTS – one bliss for every day of the week ♥
Howdy sugars! 🙂 Monday is up! But no worries, i got just the perfect bliss for this last week of September. You may or may not have heard about the worldwide phenomen called BTS – 7 incredibly talented guys from South Korea, that happen to have amazing catchy songs not only about love as the commercial singers have used us to, but about power, strength, inspiration and they ALSO dance, and i tell you – they do have some amazing moves indeed that might just make you get up and follow them to, if you did not plan that, already.
- Rap Monster, by his birth name Kim Nam Joon. (Kim being the surname, which as you may have seen is pretty common in Korea, alongside Lee or Park #fact). Born in 1994, he is the leader of BTS. He is the only one fluent in English and i swear you must watch an interview with them just so you can see how great he does! I admire him so much for the confidence and the hard work he puts into all of this! AND sugars, his rap is dope! Also, his fav nr is 1, which may explain why he always seems to be the first when it comes to an incredible rap performance!
- Jin, born Kim Seok Jin (Yep, same as his stage name!) is the oldest in the band, but hey, who would have guessed? He is considered to be the most handsome one, but if you would take a look on them all, i bet you would – as me – say the same thing about each and one of them. Lucky for you, girls, he does have an older brother . . .
- Suga, born Min Yoon Gi. The other cool rapper from the group! Watch out, he has an older brother too! 😉 Fun fact? He loves making rhymes out of any daily situation!
- J Hope, born Jung Ho Seok. He is one of the rappers and the best dancer – and hell yes, he is indeed great with those moves, HOPEfully his swag will stop just as it is now, because i am not sure of how much we could resist any longer. Coincidence or not, his fav nr is 7 – it might just be destiny here, because my life pretty much revolves around this nr haha.
- Jimin, born Park Ji Min. He is in the 95 line, meaning that the following two incredibly cute members were all born in this year. Great vocals, one of the best dancers, alongside J Hope ♥.
- V, also known as Tae, born Kim Tae Hyung (Hyung also stands for older brother, a polite idiom for koreans when they are adressing to an older male whom they are close with). Fun fact? The other members call him blank Tae because of his blank expression.
- Jungkook, the (youngest-97) kookie to your milk, born Jeon Jeong Guk. He is considered to be the face of the group – as in the one who has the most charm, look at his smile, you will not deny – definitely – besides being the main vocalist, rapper, dancer and maknae (another korean idiom meant for describing the youngest member). Luckily for you gals, AGAIN, he has an older brother as well.
One THING I LOVE ABOUT KPOP ARTISTS AND INDUSTRY IS THAT BEFORE THEIR DEBUT, THEY PRACTICE SO MANY YEARS, MOST OF US WOULD NOT EVEN IMAGINE. aLSO, THEY LIVE TOGETHER, EAT TOGETHER, HANG OUT TOGETHER, AS THEY ARE MEANT TO BE A GROUP FROM THEIR DEBUT AND SO ON. iN MY OPINION, I FIND THAT KPOP INDUSTRY DIFFERS SO MUCH (AND IN A BEAUTIFUL INTERESTING WAY) FROM THE AMERICAN ONE.
ALSO, BTS ARE SAID TO BE CONFIRMED TO WORK IN THE FUTURE WITH THE FUNKY DJ, NO OTHER THAN STEVEEE AOKI! THE ONE WHO HAS WORKED IN THE PAST WITH ARTISTS SUCH AS LINKIN PARK, IGGY AZALEA OR FALL OUT BOY.
tHEIR NEW ALBUM, LOVE YOURSELF: HER HAS MADE IT TO THE TOP 10 OF BILLBOARD 200 CHART. WELL, ACTUALLY, TO BE MORE SPECIFIC, THE ALBUM HIT NR 7! OTHER INCREDIBLE ALBUMS OF THEIR: WINGS, dARK AND WILD, YOUTH, WAKE UP. ALSO, THEY MANAGED TO SELL 750000 ALBUM COPIES JUST IN THE FIRST WEEK SINCE THEIR COMEBACK!!!